To order from arufoods.com, you must register with us. This is referred to as ‘set up an account’ throughout our website and literature. However, this is not a credit account; payment will be required upon delivery of goods. This account can be set up by following the instructions on the website:
- To register with arufoods.com you must be over eighteen years of age or, if you are a business, you must be operated by a person over eighteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you provided when registering, by updating your personal details within the order deadlines specified on our website.
- Following your set up of an account, we will email confirmation of your account setup to you. For your records, please print or save this email. For your records, please also print or save these terms and conditions for future reference
Password & Security
When you register to use the website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately. We would also suggest that you also change your password immediately through my account section of the website.
If arufoods.com team has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the arufoods.com website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
You must ensure that arufoods.com is provided with accurate personal information, contact nos. and delivery address. You must update us with any change to these details within the deadlines specified on the website. As of now, arufoods.com accepts Cash on Delivery, Internet Banking, Wallet Transaction, Debit and Credit Card.
- You must be over the age of eighteen to purchase products from arufoods.com. If you have ordered any product from us and cannot be at home at your selected delivery time, it is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable person aged eighteen or older is there to receive the order.
- You may submit orders for products by using our online ordering facility on the website at any time after you have created an account. The facility and our communications to you in relation to any order or contract will be in the English language. The facility allows you to review your order and make any corrections before submitting it to us and by submitting the order you confirm that you have made any such corrections.
- Each product for which you click ‘add to cart’ is added to the ‘cart’ facility. You are given the opportunity to review the quantity and frequency of order in your dashboard when you choose to ‘check out’. You can change these, or cancel the purchase of each of the products completely, at this stage, at any time before clicking ‘place order’. After you have clicked ‘place order’ and after our acceptance of your order, items are added to your delivery in addition to any items that you have previously ordered. You can view your order details by clicking on the ‘dashboard’ whenever you are logged in.
- Your submission of an order amounts to an offer to enter a contract to buy the products from us; you cannot then withdraw or cancel your order except as stated below:
- The order is accepted from you until our website displays an order confirmation message. This message is displayed after you click ‘place order’ located at the bottom of the page. When you order by telephone, your order will be accepted (or rejected, as the case may be) verbally by our staff. A contract for sale of products to you arises on our acceptance of your order.
- Where we accept an order, we do all that we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled. Products are, however, subject to availability and market conditions and we do not always know if a product is or will be available at the time of accepting an order. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered, we may offer a reasonable substitute. You may reject that substitute, and you will not be charged for it or if you have paid already, we will refund any amount paid for it. If we do not offer a substitute, we will remove the product from your order so that you are not charged or if you have paid already, we will refund you the price. We will, however, bear no liability for the unavailability of products.
- Below the price that we charge you for the products will be the price stated by us on the website prior to you clicking the ‘place order’ button.
- All products offered by us are subject to seasonal changes in supply levels, shelf life and market prices. If you are a ‘subscription’ customer (e.g. where you choose to have repeat orders of Products) the prices for certain products may, therefore, differ from the price for those products when first ordered by you. The prices for all products ordered on a subscription basis shall be those prices for the products stated on our website. We recommend that you check the website regularly. The website still allows you to review all the products (and their prices) that you have already ordered from us, and make amendments and corrections to them until the deadlines published on the website.
- Some of our products are priced by weight (for example, Avocado, and Mango). We show the prices for weights on the website. The guide weight is for guidance only; the weight you receive may vary from this guide and the price you are charged will be for the weight of product delivered.
- Ordering a product from us carries with it the obligation to pay for it unless we receive from you a cancellation of or change to your orders before the deadlines published on the website. We are also happy to inform you of these deadlines by telephone if you wish to call us. You remain responsible for ensuring that any such change or cancellation is not only transmitted by you but received by us, in time for the deadline. We reserve the right to deliver and charge in full for any order unless we have received notice of cancellation before the published deadline. This deadline is important since, typically, we make up the deliveries for dispatch to you the day before delivery and obtain some of the products especially to fulfil your order and may not be able to sell the products elsewhere. Any payments you have made for orders which have been properly cancelled will be returned to you. Despite the foregoing, if you are a consumer, then you may also cancel the order so far as the order is for non-perishable products.
- We sell only to end users and our products are not for re-sale. You warrant that you shall not re-sell any of the products unless you’re a distributor or in collaboration with us.
- All prices for products are inclusive of any applicable taxes.
Delivery of products
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. We reserve the right not to deliver to all locations and we will tell you when you apply to register an account with us whether we can deliver to your address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or from security guards or damaged while there, we do not accept liability and will offer compensation at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal. Any changes to address details must be made before the order deadlines published on our website.
- We endeavor to keep your delivery time the same you mentioned while placing your order, but we reserve the right to change it temporarily or permanently and will tell you if we do so.
- If we are unable to deliver to you or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example, adverse weather conditions, strike / ‘band’ actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes. We will not, of course, charge for Products unless or until we have delivered them to you.
- We will not charge you for incorrect products (products that you have not ordered and substitutes for those Products which substitutes are not acceptable to you) or products that we have not delivered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of the incorrect products or the products not so delivered subject as provided in section 10 below.
- You must inspect the products as soon as possible after delivery and notify us promptly if you find any defects, by calling us, emailing us or writing to us at the telephone number or address shown on our website. We will replace or refund you for defective products. Otherwise, our liability is limited as provided in points 10.
Availability of website/services
Although arufoods.com aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our website services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service, please report it to us (see below for contact details) and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the event that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply.
arufoods.com may suspend or cancel any accepted order or your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your registration with us at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using arufoods.com services.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration shall not affect your and/or our rights or liabilities accrued to the date of suspension or cancellation or any orders submitted by you before we received notice of your cancellation, and you will continue to be bound by such orders.
Warranties & Liability
- While arufoods.com tries to ensure that material included on the website or in any other catalog or materials is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavors, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights (see points 11, below), arufoods.com may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the website.
- We warrant that the products will be of satisfactory quality and, therefore, if the products which you purchase from us are faulty or defective, you should notify us in accordance with section 6 point 6. We will examine the products and, if the products are faulty or defective, we will replace the faulty or defective products or refund the price of the faulty or defective products.
- The warranty in section 10 point 2 above does not apply to faults or defects which have been caused by your misuse and/or neglect of the products or by accidents caused while the products are in your possession.
- We will not be liable to you by way of representation (unless fraudulent), common law duty, or under any express or implied term of the contract for a) Any losses which are not foreseeable by you and us when the contract for the supply and purchase of the products is formed arising in connection with the supply of products and related services or their use by you. b) Any losses which are not caused by any breach by us; or business or trade losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation and loss of business).
- Subject to the provisions of section 6 point 3 and section 10 point 6, our entire liability in connection with the contract for the supply and purchase of products will not exceed the purchase price of the products in question.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions means that our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees, agents or subcontractors is limited.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of our obligations due to events beyond our reasonable control such as but not limited to fire, flood, adverse weather, acts of God, strikes, labor disputes/band, riots, civil unrest, accident, disruption to energy supplies, equipment or supplier failure, road traffic problems, terrorism or war.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws. The legal courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under or in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
The provisions of the contracts are expressly excluded from our contractual relationship with you so that no third party may claim any rights under that contractual relationship (but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act).
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting the updated Terms and conditions on our website in place of these. The changes will apply to the use of the arufoods.com website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to order from arufoods.com or use the arufoods.com website. If you continue to use the arufoods.com website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the arufoods.com website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATION, RETURN & REFUND POLICY
After placing an order, in case you want to cancel your order, you can easily do so until it has not been processed and is in our warehouse. Any amount already paid by you will be refunded back.
CANCELLATION BY SITE / CUSTOMER
If you selected COD during your ordering time, there will be no amount to refund as you have not paid for the order. For the payments made using a Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking, you’ll get a refund either in your arufoods account immediately after you cancel your order or through a cheque. If you’ve made the payment using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card and want to get the refund back in your bank account, then please contact us with our customer care team. Refund, if approved, will be processed within 7-10 business days.
RETURN & REFUNDS
*Generally all fresh produce once delivered cannot be returned.
For products shipped by us, we will gladly accept the return of packages only if a customer intimates the arufoods.com team within 48 hours post delivery of the product. Please note on account of hygiene reasons some products are not eligible for returns.
Refund/Return policy will only be processed in a situation that the products received are bad, have spoiled, or taste differently. This is given to a limit of 48 hours post delivery. Any notice given by a customer post 48 hours from delivery shall not be entertained.
Refunds will be processed through the same online mode within 7 working days.
Feel free to contact us regarding the above-mentioned, at